Get ready, God has stunning plans for you! He wants to engage you in His Heavenly blueprint for this new season. While the world around us seems like it is spinning out of control, the children of God have been beckoned to grab hold of Heaven and bring it to Earth. It's time to go deep in Him — to awaken to your true identity, unlock your gifts, and cultivate your God-given purpose.
Join us in Cincinnati and come expecting:
- Dynamic revelatory teaching from leaders who are shaping culture in this new season.
- Personal prophetic ministry, impartation, and practical activation.
- Extended times of intimate, passionate, anointed worship.
- Fresh vision and confidence for your assignment.
- Basic training for sharing Jesus in the marketplace.
- Learn how to pray for the sick and to heal the hurting.
- Personal breakthrough and the release of hope and freedom.
- An encounter with God.
"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious father, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better. I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints." (Ephesians 1:17-18)
Georgian Banov and his wife Winnie are a radical team with a powerful message. Boldly declaring the finished work of the Cross they minister freedom, joy, supernatural healings and wholeness.
Georgian was born in communist Bulgaria. As a teenager, he was a founding member of the first official rock ‘n roll band in the country. He escaped the Iron Curtain and was mightily saved after coming to the United States. It was during the tail end of the “Jesus Movement” in 1974 that he had a powerful encounter with Christ in Southern California. Soon after getting saved, he became a leader of a contemporary Christian band called, “Silverwind” in the 1980’s. He was also the co-writer and co-producer of famous children classics, such as “Music Machine” and “Bullfrogs and Butterflies”, which sold over 3.5 million copies worldwide and earned Dove Awards and Grammy nominations.
The Banovs travel extensively holding apostolic renewal meetings and conferences worldwide. Charged with a heart of compassion for the poorest of the poor, they also host lavish evangelistic feeding crusades throughout the third world.
Patricia King is a passionate, prophetic personality who is the host of Extreme Prophetic Television. She has had over 25 years of background as a Christian minister in conference speaking, prophetic service, church leadership, and television & radio appearances. Patricia is an author of books, booklets and manuals and has produced many informative resources through the medias of tapes, videos, CDs and DVDs. Her reputation in the Christian community is world-renowned. You will find her to be sincere, genuine, generous, honest, and real.
Bobby Conner has served as a Southern Baptist pastor for over 27 years with his beloved wife Carolyn. Together they founded Eagles View Ministries, a global ministry mandated to establish the Kingdom of God through the demonstration of God’s power.
Bobby and Carolyn have been married for over 50 years and have two sons, who both serve in Eagles View Ministries, and five grandchildren. They reside in Moravian Falls, NC.
Highly esteemed as an international prophet and conference speaker, Bobby Conner has been ministering around the world as a seasoned prophet of God for over 45 years and has averaged speaking five times a week for over four decades.
He has ministered in Prophetic Supernatural Conferences in more than 50 countries, as well as throughout the United States. He has authored numerous books and has appeared on various programs such as: CBN, TBN, Daystar, Jim Bakker, Patricia King, and many, many, more.
Jim & Mary Baker are the Senior Leaders of Zion Christian Fellowship in Powell, OH. This church experiences supernatural encounters with God regularly, healings are common, and the congregation has an infectious passion to become like Jesus. The center of everything for them is discovering and hosting the presence of God individually and as a church. God is raising up unstoppable, fearless, servant lovers who are seeing God invade their lives and as a result, the world around them.
Cory Asbury is a worship leader, songwriter and pastor who joined the Bethel Music Collective in May of 2015. Cory was raised in the mountains of North Carolina where he developed a deep love for music and songwriting. He began leading worship at his local church at age fourteen, and from there launched into full-time worship ministry at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City in 2005. In addition to countless worship sets spent in the prayer room, Cory’s 8-year journey at IHOP-KC took him throughout the US and abroad.
Cory is featured on Bethel Music’s Have it All album with his song “Son of God”, as well numerous IHOP-KC compilation albums. He is currently working on his 3rd record with Bethel Music set to release Fall of 2017. His two solo album releases, Holy and Let Me See Your Eyes, include well-known songs “Where I Belong”, “So Good to Me”, “Always Faithful” and “Jesus, Let Me See Your Eyes”. Cory continues to lead worship regionally and internationally at various worship conferences and events.
Cory carries a passion to lead people into encounters with the love of the Father. His voice and songs create an atmosphere of worship charged with both the power and peace of God. His prophetic worship style is marked by rich spontaneous moments and tenderness in God’s presence.
Policies & FAQs
For further inquiries, please contact us by email: [email protected] or by phone: (717) 395-9710 ext. 4
- Childcare will not be available for this conference.
- The Global Celebration partner’s reception is open to everyone. This will be a time where you can get up close and personal with the Banovs and some of the Global Celebration team in a relaxed atmosphere. You will also hear more about what God is doing around the world, and learn how to partner with us for global harvest in a more significant way. There is an additional cost of $20 per person for this event, as a light lunch will be served. This will be a great time of fun, food, and fellowship, which will be followed by a special prayer of impartation.
- Cancellation Policy: If cancellation is necessary, a written request for refund must be received 30 days before the event start date. Service fees are non-refundable, and a fee of $20 per transaction will apply to all cancellations. (Refunds are not available when requested less than 30 days prior to the first day of our event.)
- Discount codes cannot be applied to previously purchased tickets.
- Speakers are subject to change without notice.