Calling the bold and adventurous to travel with us to Tijuana, Mexico for a one of a kind missions experience.
This is an opportunity to pour out the affection of Heaven on the people of Tijuana, Mexico who live and work in some of the poorest slum communities in the country. We will partner with the Holy Spirit while visiting these slums and garbage dumps, with no agenda but to love and to give.
Our heart for you is to have a life-changing encounter with God’s love as you radically give His love to the lost. Your arms will hold those who feel alone, your hands will help feed the hungry and you will look into the eyes of those who need hope.
The heart of the Gospel will become real to you in a beautiful way when you see Jesus lift the poor from the dirt and rescue the needy from the garbage dump only to seat them at His heavenly table [Psalm 113].
Minister alongside Georgian and Winnie and experience, first hand, the power of love on the mission field.
The 4 day, 3 night cost-effective missions trip is perfectly designed for those who have longed for an international missions experience, but haven’t yet been able to step out to attend one. Each opportunity to serve will stretch and grow your faith as you experience the joy of playing with children, feeding the poor, visiting the needy and serving the widows in their times of distress.
We are thrilled to be partnering with our friends, Rancho De Sus Ninos to make this trip possible. During the duration of the trip, all meals, lodging and transportation will be provided by them. We are honored that they are opening up their campus to us, and so kindly serving us in this capacity.
Highlights of this “Once In A Life Time” trip include:
- Catch the DNA of International Revival with revelatory teaching & impartation sessions with Joy Apostles, Georgian and Winnie Banov.
- Take part in a formal (dining experience) banquet that we will be hosting for our friends who live in the garbage dump community. The poorest of the poor are the honored guest at Christ's banquet table. (We are thrilled to shower them with this love feast so that they can forever remember this in their hearts.)
- Develop friendships with believers from all over the country, as you will join together on this mission in Tijuana, Mexico.
- Watch village couples transform into bride and bridegroom as your team collectively makes marriage covenant and celebration possible for these precious people.
- Connect with the orphan and foster children of Rancho De Sus Niños through times of celebratory worship, meals, and designated play times.
Trip Cost: $525
The trip cost includes:
- Your food, lodging (dorm style), and ground transportation for this three night, four day trip.
- Exclusive teaching and ministry sessions with Georgian and Winnie Banov.
- Roundtrip transportation from San Diego, California to Tijuana, Mexico.
To get a taste & feel about what this trip will look like, please view the above video from our previous trip.
How to Apply:
Complete Full-Length Global Celebration Missions Application
Once your full-length application has been received, you will be contacted within 7 business days by a missions staff member for an interview. Once your application is approved, your trip tuition of $465 is required to hold your spot.
**Due to overwhelming response and interest in this trip, we recommend that you reserve your spot as soon as possible. The application process is first come - first serve.
Have more questions?
Call the Global Celebration Missions department directly at 717-395-9710 Ext.5.
*On the November trip, we will be revisiting this same village, and once again planning a beautiful love feast for them.