Your Ministry Leaders
- Enjoy 5 full days of deep teaching from Georgian and Winnie Banov and Brian and Candice Simmons
- Encounter the radical love and Romance of God through Romans
- Walk in the footsteps of Paul, visiting St. Paul’s Basilica and The Fount of Three Abbey’s
- Learn about those who received the Good News of Jesus with joy and boldness during an incredible time in history
- Engage in moments that will change you forever in places such as:
- The Field of Martyrs (The Hippodrome) - where you will walk the “red carpet” laid out for just for you, after a beautiful teaching from Winnie ‘Coco’ Banov
- The Mamertine Prison where Paul, Peter and many other believers were imprisoned
- View the infamous Roman Colosseum and hear redemptive stories of what God did through those sacrificed there
- Stroll through the Roman Forum
- Enjoy a tour of The Vatican, The Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica and Square
Arrive to Rome and meet your teammates!
Take some time to rest or start to explore Rome
Dinner on your own, with some teammates
Teaching with Brian Simmons
Outdoor session near the Colosseum
Tour the Colosseum and Roman Forum
Enjoy dinner and Rome on your own with your teammates
Teaching with Brian Simmons
Outdoor session at St. Paul’s Basilica
Dinner with the team
Teaching with Winnie ‘Coco’ Banov
Outdoor session at the Palatine Hill with Georgian Banov
Walk to the Mamertine Prison for more with Georgian
Dinner and free time with your teammates.
Stop for some tasty Gelato!
Teaching with Georgian Banov
Outdoor session with Georgian at the Fount of Three Abbey’s
Get ready for a beautiful dining experience with your team
Try a little treasure hunting before heading back to the hotel
A special tour of the Vatican, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica
Roam the streets and view the sites of Rome for the afternoon and evening as you end your time there
Dinner will be on your own with some of your new family
Depart for home, another amazing city in Europe or spend a few extra days soaking up all that Rome has to offer
** schedule subject to change
Trip Tuition Includes:
- Accommodations in 4-5 Star Luxury Hotels (Double Occupancy)
- Transportation within Rome
- Generous Breakfast
- 3 Group Dinners
- Daily portion of Bottled Water
- Worship and Teaching Sessions with The Banov’s and Simmons
- Tourism Site Entrance Fees and Tour Guide
Additional Costs Not Included:
- Transportation to/from Rome, Italy - you will be responsible for getting from your home city to Rome and then back to your home city. We will provide you with information for a travel agent who specializes in ministry travel.
- Lunches, 4 dinners and snacks
- Personal money for shopping (as schedule allows)
- Passport Fees
Your valid passport (expiring on or after December 1, 2020) is not required to reserve your spot, but a copy of your passport must be mailed, faxed or e-mailed to the Global Celebration mission’s office before the trip departure.
If you are applying for or renewing your passport, it is highly recommended that you begin this process as soon as possible.
How to Apply:
Complete Full-Length Global Celebration Missions Application, Apply HERE.
Once your full-length application has been received, you will be contacted within 7 business days by a missions staff member for an interview. Once your application is approved, a non-refundable deposit of $500 will be required.
**Due to overwhelming response and interest in this trip, we recommend that you reserve your spot as soon as possible. The application process is first come – first serve.
Have more questions?
Contact us for more information:
Click here or call the Global Celebration Missions department directly at 717-395-9710 Ext 5.