“The price for your breakthrough and freedom has been lovingly paid for in full.”
God has a promise for you in 2017. You are invited to join us in San Jose, and come expecting!
- Dynamic revelatory teaching for this new season ahead.
- Prophetic ministry, impartation, and practical activation.
- Extended times of passionate worship with anointed leaders from Bethel Music, Jesus Culture and United Pursuit.
- Fresh vision and confidence for your assignment.
- Personal breakthrough and the release of hope.
- An encounter with God.
Georgian and Winnie Banov ‘Joy Apostles’ Georgian and Winnie Banov are a radical power team. Boldly declaring the finished work of Calvary, their message imparts a deep revelation of Christ in you and releases freedom, joy, supernatural wholeness, and creative miracles.
Heidi Baker, and her husband Rolland, founded Iris Ministries in 1980, which has planted thousands of churches, bible colleges, medical clinics, church-based orphan care, children’s villages, primary schools, cottage industries, widow’s programs, well drilling projects, and much more! Her passion is calling people into a radical place of intimacy with the Lord.
Danny Silk serves on the Senior Leadership Team of both Bethel Church in Redding, CA and Jesus Culture in Sacramento, CA. He is the President and Co-Founder of Loving on Purpose, a ministry to families and communities worldwide.
Since 1985, Dr. Caroline Leaf, a Communication Pathologist and Audiologist, has been a featured guest of Joyce Meyer, James Robison, Marilyn Hickey, Sid Roth and TBN. She has her own show on TBN called “Switch on Your Brain”. Her passion is to help people see the link between science and scripture as a tangible way of controlling their thoughts and emotions.
Dr. Lance Wallnau is an internationally recognized speaker, business, and political strategist. USA Today reports that he is one of only three evangelical leaders to have accurately predicted Donald Trump's Presidency. Dr. Wallnau's best-selling book, "Gods Chaos Candidate" is credited as being the catalyst that mobilized thousands of Christian's to vote for Donald Trump and contributed to Trump's unprecedented election victory. For Lance's full biography.
Bill and Traci Vanderbush were Pastors for 12 years when they had a supernatural encounter with God. To describe where their journey has brought them, Bill says, "The finished work of Jesus Christ removed every obstacle to the manifestation of your identity as one united with the God Who is Love. No longer driven by duty, we are now compelled by Love." He now travels internationally, speaking at churches, non-profit organizations, universities, and within the halls of government.
Bethel Music’s Jeremy Riddle, Steffany Gretzinger and Amanda Cook
Jeremy Riddle is a songwriter and worship leader at Bethel Church. He has written many songs on Bethel Music albums, such as “Furious”, “This Is Amazing Grace”, “Fall Afresh”, “God of the Redeemed” and “One Thirst”. Jeremy carries a passion for God’s presence and his worship leading stirs up hunger, freedom, and adoration towards the Lord.
Steffany Gretzinger is a part of the Bethel Music family as a worship leader and artist and is featured on recent albums including: Tides, For the Sake of the World, The Loft Sessions, and Be Lifted High. Steffany carries a powerful prophetic voice and pursues the Lord with raw passion, faith and confidence in His Presence.
Amanda Cook is a songwriter and worship leader at Bethel Church. Her worship wraps words and pictures around what it is like to live honestly and passionately connected to God, discovering greater fullness and wonder in every season with Him. Amanda has written many anthemic worship songs including “You Make Me Brave”, “Closer”, “I Will Exalt”, and “Shepherd”. Her song “You Don’t Miss a Thing” is featured on Bethel Music’s album We Will Not Be Shaken.
United Pursuit’s Michael Ketterer and Brandon Hampton an American worship band from Knoxville, TN. United Pursuit has released two live albums, Live at the Banks House (2010), and Simple Gospel (2015). The 2015 album was their breakthrough release upon the Billboard magazine charts.
Jesus Culture’s Derek Johnson and Melissa How
Derek Johnson is a worship leader at Jesus Culture Sacramento. His heart is to see people changed by encounters with the raw and pure love of Jesus. Derek’s solo album, “Real Love” was released in 2015 and charted to number 1 on the Christian iTunes charts. He is featured on the latest Jesus Culture album, Let it Echo.
Melissa How is Worship Leader for Awakening Youth Movement at Bethel Church, where she leads worship and oversees the development of youth worship teams. Her passion is to not only see young people enter into the presence of God through worship, but to see an entire generation answer the call to live a life of worship.
Wednesday, March 29
- 5:30 - Registration Opens
- 7:00 - Danny Silk with Jesus Culture's Derek Johnson and Melissa How
Thursday, March 30
- 9:30 - Danny Silk
- 7:00 - Dr. Heidi Baker with United Pursuit's Brandon Hampton and Michael Ketterer
Friday, March 31
- 9:30 - Dr. Caroline Leaf with United Pursuit's Brandon Hampton & Michael Ketterer
- 12 noon - Global Celebration Partners Reception
- 2:30 - Break Out Sessions:
- Winnie Banov (Main Sanctuary)
- Millennial Voice Panel with Bill Vanderbush, Sherol Chen, Dominic Shahbon, Angel Huang, Michelle Salviejo and Del Augusta
- Brent & Suzanne Lokker
- Chad Dedmon
- 7:00 - Dr. Caroline Leaf with Bethel Music's Amanda Cook, Jeremy Riddle, and Steffany Gretzinger
Saturday, April 1
- 9:30 - Georgian Banov with Bethel Music's Amanda Cook, Jeremy Riddle and Steffany Gretzinger
- 12 noon - Business Owners Reception with Lance Wallnau
- 2:30 - Dr. Lance Wallnau
- 4:30 - Conference concludes
*Schedule is subject to change.
Courtyard San Jose North / Silicon Valley
111 Holger Way
San Jose, CA 95134
Please ask for the Global Celebration rate:
1 king/sofa bed – $289 +tax per night (Tues-Thurs)
1 king sofa bed – $129 +tax per night (Thurs-Sat)
To book Tuesday/Wednesday night, click here for the Global Celebration rate of $289 +tax per night.
To book Thursday/Friday night, click here for the Global Celebration rate of $129 +tax per night.
*Space is limited. Book by March 1st.
- For further inquiries, please contact us by email:
[email protected] or by phone: (717) 395-9710 ext. 4
- Childcare will not be available for this conference.
- The Global Celebration partner’s reception is open to everyone. This will be a time where you can get up close and personal with the Banovs and some of the Global Celebration team in a relaxed atmosphere. You will also hear more about what God is doing around the world, and learn how to partner with us for global harvest in a more significant way. There is an additional cost of $20 per person for this event, as a light lunch will be served. This will be a great time of fun, food, and fellowship, which will be followed by a special prayer of impartation.
- Cancellation Policy: If cancellation is necessary, a written request for refund must be received 30 days before the event start date. Service fees are non-refundable, and a fee of $20 per transaction will apply to all cancellations. (Refunds are not available when requested less than 30 days prior to the first day of our event.)
- Discount codes cannot be applied to previously purchased tickets.
- Speakers are subject to change without notice.