Georgian and Winnie Banov
Georgian and Winnie Banov 'Joy Apostles' are a radical power team. Boldly declaring the finished work of Calvary, their message imparts a deep revelation of Christ in you and releases freedom, joy, supernatural wholeness, and creative miracles. The Banovs travel extensively holding apostolic renewal meetings and conferences worldwide. Charged with a heart of compassion for the poorest of the poor, they also host lavish evangelistic feeding crusades around the globe. Although the sounds, flavors, and spices of these kingdom celebration feasts vary from nation to nation, they find the River of God’s extravagant love is always the same: deep, passionate, all-consuming, and irresistible.
Brian and Candice Simmons
Brian and Candice Simmons have been described as true pioneers in ministry. As a spiritual father and mother, their teaching and spiritual gifts have opened doors in many nations to take the message of authentic awakening and revival to many. For the last 40 years, they have labored together to present Christ in His fullness wherever God sends them. Dr. Simmons is currently working as the lead translator of The Passion Translation.
Rich Brink, GCSSM PA is the co-founder and director of Eastgate Revival Ministries. He and his wife Linda served in pastoral ministry for over 35 years in the beautiful state of Maine, where together they helped build apostolic networks in the Northeast. They are a true father and mother in the Kingdom with years of experience connecting ministries and intercessors for revival and developing and releasing apostolic strategies for Kingdom advancement. Rich and Linda have two children and six grandchildren and now live in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, where Rich also serves as GCSSM Pastor for the Harrisburg campus.
Kalel Pratico, GCSSM NY has served in a ministerial and leadership capacity for over 12 years in New York and New Jersey. Kalel loves equipping the saints and has a gift for teaching and prophesying that he uses to build and encourage the body of Christ. Kalel lives in New York City along with his wife Carla, where he also serves as the administrative director of the GCSSM campus in Manhattan.
Thursday – January 23
- 7:00 pm
Friday – January 24
- 9:30 am
- 12 noon – Global Celebration Partners Reception with Georgian Banov & Brian Simmons (*All are welcome – RSVP)
- 2:15 pm
- 7:00 pm
Saturday – January 25
- 9:30 am
- 2:15 pm
- 6:30 pm
- For further inquiries, please contact us by email: [email protected] or by phone: (717) 395-9710 ext. 4
- Childcare will not be available for this conference.
- The Global Celebration partner’s reception is open to everyone. This will be a time where you can get up close and personal with the Banovs and some of the Global Celebration team in a relaxed atmosphere. You will also hear more about what God is doing around the world, and learn how to partner with us for global harvest in a more significant way. There is an additional cost of $20 per person for this event, as a light lunch will be served. This will be a great time of fun, food, and fellowship, which will be followed by a special prayer of impartation.
- Cancellation Policy: If cancellation is necessary, a written request for refund must be received 30 days before the event start date. Service fees are non-refundable, and a fee of $20 per transaction will apply to all cancellations. (Refunds are not available when requested less than 30 days prior to the first day of our event.)
- Discount codes cannot be applied to previously purchased tickets.
- Speakers are subject to change without notice.