July 22 - August 04, 2019
Come join us on a brand new trip that will take you into the river of revival that is flowing through the Nations! New Zealand and Australia are famous for their natural beauty and moves of the Holy Spirit. Join us on a remarkable, life-changing journey to these nations that God is lighting on fire with His presence and help us shower them with Heaven’s joy and celebration.
When God highlights a nation you know He’s ready to move! This trip is designed for those who enjoy ministering to the Body of Christ and have a heart for empowering and equipping other believers to walk in fullness. You will have the opportunity to be part of Georgian’s ministry team throughout the trip, ministering hope and healing to the body of Christ!
If you’re an encourager and ready to see transformation, empowerment, and you love hands-on
What else you can expect on this Global Celebration Missions trip:
- Special teaching & impartation sessions with Georgian Banov and local pastors – catch the DNA of International Revival.
- This trip gathers passionate believers from all over the world so get ready to make lifelong friends as you share this incredible journey together.
- Experience the “celebration atmosphere” everywhere we go: joyful praise & worship on the bus rides, hotels, street corners and etc. We will proclaim God’s goodness to the Nations!
- You will witness firsthand, the power of the Gospel on display through miracles, healings, prophecy, and the supernatural overflow from joyfully partnering with Holy Spirit during ministry times.
- Flying from LAX-Los Angeles: $4,085
- Flying from Outside the US: please inquire with our office for ground package pricing if you are traveling from outside the USA
Trip Tuition Includes:
- International Round-trip Airfare from the US to Host Nations (Air Packages Only)
- Internal Airfare with Team from NZ to Australia
- Double Occupancy in Deluxe Hotels
- Transportation in New Zealand and Australia
- Generous Breakfast & Dinner
- Daily portion of Bottled Water
- All Tourism Site Entrance and Guide Fee’s
Additional Costs Not Included:
- Lunches and snacks
- Personal money for shopping (as schedule allows)
Your valid passport is not required to reserve your spot, but a copy of your passport must be mailed, faxed or e-mailed to the Global Celebration mission’s office before the trip departure. You must have a valid passport that does not expire prior to January 2020 in order to participate in this trip.
If you are applying for or renewing your passport, it is highly recommended that you begin this process as soon as possible.
How to Apply:
Complete Full-Length Application below.
Once your full-length application has been received, you will be contacted within 7 business days by a missions staff member for an interview. Once your application is approved, a non-refundable deposit of $500 will be required to reserve your spot.
**Due to an overwhelming response and interest in this trip, we recommend that you reserve your spot as soon as possible. The application process is first come – first serve.
Have more questions?
Contact us for more information: