Become fast friends with our precious children at Global Celebration’s “Bliss House”. Some of these children have found themselves orphaned, rescued from the garbage dump and other various horrific circumstances; but Jesus has rescued them, bringing them to a safe and loving home at the “Bliss House”. Play with them, teach them, take them on excursions – you won’t want to miss a moment with these adorable lambkins.
It’s time to release the praises of King Jesus over the Nations!
Adventures in India await. Are you ready?
Highlights of this trip include:
- Help prepare and host a love feast “Global Celebration” style in the garbage dump community to honor the precious treasures who live and work there.
- Join believers from all over the world to pray together for revival to touch this strategic, under-reached nation.
- Gain a deeper understanding of your identity in Christ as you absorb special teaching and activation sessions with Georgian and Winnie
- Enjoy day trip outings to the water park and zoo alongside our Bliss House children.
- Enjoy leisure shopping in India’s colorful bazaars and inviting markets.
- Discover the compassion of Christ flowing through you as you step out in courageous faith to release Heaven to Earth in India.
Flying from the USA: $3,399
*subject to airline fuel tax increase on prices below
Flying from Outside the US: please inquire with our office if you are traveling from outside the USA
Trip Tuition Includes:
- Round-trip airfare from East Coast City, USA *to India
- Luxury Hotel Accommodations (double occupancy)
- Transportation within India
- Generous Breakfast & Dinner
- Daily portion of Bottled Water
- Outing/Tourism Ticket Cost
Additional Costs Not Included:
- Transportation to/from departure cities from your home town
- Lunches and snacks
- Personal money for shopping (as schedule allows)
- Visa Cost (Must be obtained prior to departure)
Your valid passport (expiring on or after May 15, 2020) is not required to reserve your spot, but a copy of your passport must be submitted to the Global Celebration mission’s office before the trip departure.
If you are applying for or renewing your passport, it is highly recommended that you begin this process as soon as possible.
How to Apply:
Complete Full-Length Global Celebration Missions Application,
Once your full-length application has been received, you will be contacted within 7 business days by a missions staff member for an interview. Once your application is approved, a non-refundable deposit of $500 will be required.
**Due to overwhelming response and interest in this trip, we recommend that you reserve your spot as soon as possible. The application process is first come – first serve.