You are invited to join us in the Holy Land, where every page of the Bible comes alive. Together we will walk where Jesus walked and touch the land where faith, history, God's promises, and prophecy are all magnificently joined together. This is not just a tour, it's also a compassionate missionary journey where you will see the raw power of the Gospel in action as you bring hope to refugees, pray for soldiers, and care for orphans.
Get your passport ready and join us!
Throw joy parties for children in refugee camps.
Fellowship and encourage other believers as they pursue Jesus.
Our Air Package - TBD
Our Land Package - TBD
Trip Tuition Includes:
- Accommodations in a 4 - 5 star luxury hotel (Double Occupancy)
- Transportation throughout our whole trip
- Generous Breakfast
- All dinners
- Multiple lunches
- Worship and teaching sessions with Georgian and Winnie Banov and Dr. Brian Simmons.
- Entrance Fees to all tourist sites and tour guides fees
- Nonstop Airfare from JFK (John F. Kennedy International Airport - NY) to TLV (Ben Gurion Airport)
Additional Costs Not Included:
- Personal money for shopping (as schedule allows)
- Approximately 6-7 lunches (Estimate $15 - $20 per lunch)
- Trip Insurance (mandatory)
- Roundtrip airfare from your home airport to JFK
- Passport Fees
Your valid passport (expiring on or after September 1, 2024) is not required to reserve your spot, but a copy of your passport must be mailed, faxed or emailed to the Global Celebration mission’s office before the trip departure.
If you are applying for or renewing your passport, it is highly recommended that you begin this process as soon as possible.
**INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS - we are able to offer you a ground package. This package includes everything above except for roundtrip airfare from your home country to TLV (Ben Gurion Tel Aviv Airport). You will need to purchase your ticket to coincide with our arrival/departure.
APPLY NOW FOR THE HOLY LAND MIRACLE AND COMPASSION TOUR!
Complete Full-Length Global Celebration Missions Application, Apply [HERE]
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
- You will hear from a Global Celebration Team Member within 7 business days.
- An interview will be scheduled.
- You will receive a confirmation/welcome email with next step details once approved.
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 will be required to hold your spot.
- You will receive regular updates starting immediately.
- Our team members will host several team webinars (dates TBA).
- You will receive a participant packet 2-3 weeks prior to the tour departure.
**Due to the overwhelming response and interest in this trip, we recommend that you reserve your spot as soon as possible. The application process is first come – first serve.
*Please note that we are committed to partnering with the Holy Spirit, thus this schedule is subject to change. Because we are traveling as such a large group, it’s important that you remain joyful and flexible throughout our entire journey and ready to embrace whatever adventure that God has in store for our team.