- Enjoy 2 full weeks - that's 14 days, of deep teaching from Georgian and Winnie Banov and Dr. Brian and Candice Simmons
- Literally walk in the footsteps of Paul, visiting places he did - Philippi, Corinth, Ephesus and Rome.
- Learn about those who received the Good News of Jesus with joy and boldness during an incredible time in history and how their legacy has become yours as well
- Engage in moments that will change you forever in places such as:
- Sofia, Bulgaria - learn the amazing history of Bulgaria and it’s deep Christian heritage
- The ruins of Philippi
- Worship in Corinth
- Mars Field/Acropolis - where Paul preached the gospel
- Smyrna - hear the story of Polycarp, a martyr for Christ, from Dr. Brian Simmons
- School of Tyrannus - where Paul taught
- The Ephesus Great Theatre (Colosseum) on Panayir Hill
- The Field of Martyrs (The Hippodrome) - where you will walk the “red carpet” laid out just for you, after a beautiful teaching from Winnie ‘Coco’ Banov
- The Mamertine Prison where Paul, Peter and many other believers were imprisoned
- See St. Paul’s Basilica and the Abbey of the Three Fountains
- View the infamous Roman Colosseum and hear redemptive stories of what God did through those sacrificed there
- Stroll through the Roman Forum
- Enjoy a tour of The Vatican, The Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica and Square
- Visit the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul
- During some free time in Rome visit:
- Trevi Fountain
- The Spanish Steps
- Piazza Navona
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Cost - $4995*
Trip Tuition Includes:
- Round Trip Airfare from NYC or DC
- Accommodations in 4-5 Star Luxury Hotels (Double Occupancy)
- Transportation from the moment we arrive to Sofia, Bulgaria until we depart Rome, Italy. Including: 3 short flights in Europe - Thessaloniki to Athens, Izmir to Istanbul and Istanbul to Rome, boat/ferry cost - Greece to Turkey, and public transportation pass in Rome.
- Generous Breakfasts and Dinners
- Worship and Teaching Sessions with The Banovs and Simmons
- Tourism Site Entrance Fees and Tour Guide
- A copy of Winnie Banov's books Love Notes & The Proposal for you to read and study before the trip. (US participants will receive them beforehand - they will be given on site at arrival to International Participants)
- Daily portion of bottled water, where needed.
Additional Costs Not Included:
- Roundtrip transportation from your home city to the group flight and then back to your home city
- Lunches and snacks
- Personal money for shopping (as schedule allows)
- Passport/Visa Fees
Your valid passport (expiring on or after November 20, 2021) is not required to reserve your spot, but a copy of your passport must be mailed, faxed or emailed to the Global Celebration mission’s office no later than one month before the trip departure.
If you are applying for or renewing your passport, it is highly recommended that you begin this process as soon as possible.
*cost is estimated based on current flight expenses. This may decrease/increase based on flight costs at time of application/payment.
**we do offer a ground transportation option that does not include the roundtrip airfare cost. This is primarily for International travelers or if you have other plans before/after the trip. Please speak with one of our team members if you need more information.
How to Apply
Complete Full-Length Global Celebration Missions Application, Apply [HERE]
Once your full-length application has been received, you will be contacted within 7 business days by a missions department team member for an interview. Once your application is approved, a non-refundable deposit of $500 will be required.
**Due to overwhelming response and interest in this trip, we recommend that you reserve your spot as soon as possible. The application process is first come – first serve.